Dermatix Silicone Scar Reduction Gel 15g
Dermatix - Silicone Scar Reduction Gel 15g
Product Description :-
Dermatix® is the advanced silicone gel, used and recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and leading specialists worldwide, to effectively reduce scarring.
It is clinically tested and proven to soften, flatten and smooth scars, and relieve the itching and discomfort associated with them. Dermatix® is the advanced topical Silicone Gel, used to help prevent scars in freshly healed wounds and also reduce prominent immature scars.
It is clinically tested and proven to soften, flatten and smooth scars, and relieve the itching, pain and discomfort associated with them.
Dermatix® is easily applied to most areas of the body, including the face, joints and other parts of the skin. It is supplied in a 15g tube and can be obtained with or without a prescription. A 60 g tube is also available for those who have larger scars.
The benefits of Dermatix® Silicone Gel
- Quick drying, convenient and easy to use
- Transparent and discreet
- Indicated for the use by children and patients with larger scars or someone who has undergone a skin graft operation or suffered a burn, who will be at a higher risk of scarring
- Maintains the skin's moisture balance
- Provides elastic protection to the skin
- Ideal for most parts of the skin, including the face and joints
- No maceration
- Make-up can be used over Dermatix® Gel to cover the scar